HEP/CAMP Ambassadors Program recognizes and celebrates the achievements of HEP/CAMP Alumni who have made both professional and personal contributions to their profession and community. In addition, HEP/CAMP Ambassadors will represent our program at a local, state, and national level.
- Demonstrated leadership and achieved success in their field (professional, academic, community)
- Existing work exemplifies the objective of HEP/CAMP
- Willingness to commit time to the betterment of national HEP/CAMP programs and those it serves.
- Complete nomination form
- Notify alumni of nomination
- HEP/CAMP Association Committee will review the nominations
HEP CAMP Ambassador Role
If selected, our HEP/CAMP Alumni Ambassadors will represent and support HEP/CAMP by:
- Writing a letter of support
- Visit local Congressional reps
- Visit Congressional reps in Washington DC (Association funds may cover the cost)