Four to six current CAMP students or HEP graduates in their first year at a post-secondary institution will be selected to participate in the National HEP/CAMP Association Internship Program.
The participants will travel to Washington, D.C. to take part in an eight-week internship.
- Air fare and housing accommodations during Washington, D.C. stay
- $3,375 stipend
- Clothing allowance
- METRO subsidy
Tentative Program Dates:
- D.C. Arrival: May 25, 2019
- Orientation and Exploration of D.C.: May 26-June 2, 2019
- Internship Start Date: June 3, 2019
- Internship End Date: August 2, 2019
- Return home: August 3, 2019
For more information, please contact Patrick Doone (email@example.com 813.974.0915).