2019 HEP/CAMP Student Art Contest
The National HEP/CAMP Association is calling for submission of student artwork to be used in the cover of the 2019 HEP/CAMP Association National Conference program. The program will be distributed to over 250 conference attendees at the annual conference, to be held November 11 – 14 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The association will provide a $500 scholarship/stipend to the winner of this contest. The entrant is required to incorporate this year’s theme into their submission: “Prevailing in the face of adversity…HEP/CAMP, a community of resilience”.
- The student must be a current student or alumni of a HEP or CAMP program
- Artwork must be authentic and created by the student
- The design should incorporate this year’s theme: “Prevailing in the face of adversity: HEP/CAMP, a community of resilience”
- Students will give the HEP/CAMP Association the right to showcase the design on the conference program and on any related correspondence
- Artwork should be submitted in JPEG, JPG, or digital format with the submission form below
To submit a Student Art Contest, you will need the following:
- Student’s full name
- Digital submission of the design
- Please consider the nominee’s availability to travel to the conference, in which case their travel expenses will be covered by the nominating program
- Students selected for the award who are able to attend the conference, should plan on preparing a 2-3 minute speech to deliver at one of the general sessions
- Students selected for the award who are unable to attend the conference, should plan on recording a 2-3 minute video to be played at the conference
- The Committee will award one student artwork
- The selected design will be used for the cover of the 2018 National HEP/CAMP Conference program
- Winner will be announced by October 2019
Nomination form coming soon.