2020 HEP/CAMP Student Art Contest
The National HEP/CAMP Association is calling for submissions of student artwork to be used in the cover of the 2020 HEP/CAMP Association National Conference program. The program will be distributed to the attendees at the annual conference, to be held November 9, 10 & 12, 2020, virtually.
The association will provide a $500 scholarship/stipend to the winner of this contest. The entrant is required to incorporate this year’s theme into their submission: “HEP/CAMP: Enhancing Knowledge and Overcoming Challenges.”
- Students must be a current student or active alumni of a HEP or CAMP program (active alumni are HEP/CAMP students that are currently enrolled in a higher learning institution.
- Artwork must be authentic and created by the student
- The design should incorporate this year’s theme: “HEP/CAMP: Enhancing Knowledge and Overcoming Challenges.”
- Students will give the HEP/CAMP Association the right to showcase the design on the conference program and on any related correspondence.
- Artwork should be submitted in JPEG, JPG, or digital format with the submission form below.
- Submissions are due by Friday, October 9, 2020.
To submit a Student Art Contest, you will need the following:
- Student’s full name.
- Digital submission of the design.
- Please consider the nominee’s availability to travel to the conference, in which case their travel expenses will be covered by the nominating program.
- Students selected for the award who are able to attend the conference, should plan on preparing a 2-3 minute speech to deliver at one of the general sessions.
- Students selected for the award who are unable to attend the conference, should plan on recording a 2-3 minute video to be played at the conference.
- The Committee will award one student artwork
- The selected design will be used for the cover of the 2019 National HEP/CAMP Conference program
- The winner will be announced by October 16, 2020
To make an artwork submission follow the link below. (Form will open in a new window)
>>> Student Art Contest Form <<<